A note to our guests regarding COVID-19
To Our Valued Guests,
There is a great deal of uncertainty at this time and we would like you to know that the health and wellbeing of our Guests and team is what matters most at Silveri Jewellers.
Since the risk associated with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) emerged, we have taken action consistent with guidance from Health Canada. We are now open for both IN-STORE SHOPPING and CURBSIDE SERVICES during the following hours: Tuesday-Friday 10AM-5PM and Saturday 10AM-4PM. Please see below for in-store shopping guidelines and details for how to use our curbside services.
In Store Shopping Guidelines:
Hours: Tuesday-Friday 10AM-5PM & Saturday 10AM-4PM
- A limit of five (5) people are permitted in the store at one time, our sales staff will ensure this is implemented but we ask that if you see 5 people in the store to please wait outside until someone leaves.
- If you have been advised to self isolate or you are experiencing symptoms please refrain from entering the store.
- Masks are encouraged but not mandatory.
- We ask that our guests try and maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and others.
Curbside Pickup Details & Procedures:
Pickup/Drop Off Hours: Tuesday-Friday 10AM-5PM & Saturday 10AM-4PM
1) Make your purchase online at silverijewellers.ca/shop
2) Await notification that your order is ready for pickup
3) Arrive at Silveri during Pickup/Drop-off hours and call (519) 824-9700 notifying us that you are outside the store.
4) Have identification ready to show through your vehicle window. A Silveri staff member will come to your vehicle, check your ID and then place your order in your vehicle through the window or trunk.
If you're looking to have your jewellery or watch repaired we are now able to do this through Curbside Drop-off and Pickup. Here's how this will work:
1) Arrive at Silveri during Pickup/Drop-off Hours (remain in your vehicle).
2) Call (519) 824-9700 notifying our staff that you are looking to have your jewellery repaired.
3) They will walk you through the next steps and give you some information on your repair and then proceed to come to your vehicle where you will then drop your jewellery or watch into a repair job bag.
4) Our goldsmith will assess your piece(s) in the next few days and then give you a call with a quote and you can then decide if you would like to proceed with the repair. If so, they will then notify you when your repair(s) is complete. (You will then follow the above steps under Online Orders #2-4).
If you have any questions regarding online purchases or repairs please feel free to contact us.