A note to our guests regarding COVID-19
To Our Valued Guests,
There is a great deal of uncertainty at this time and we would like you to know that the health and well being of our guests and team is what matters most at Silveri Jewellers.
Since the risk associated with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) emerged, we have taken action consistent with guidance from Health Canada. As we re-enter yet another Phase, we are pleased to announce we are OPEN for in-store shopping. We will still offer Online shopping, Curbside Services and Virtual Shopping Appointments. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding any of these services or would like to book an appointment. (Updated June 11, 2021)
Starting June 15, 2021
New Store Hours:
Tuesday-Friday 10:00 - 5:00PM
Saturday 10:00 - 3:00PM
Monday & Tuesday CLOSED
Curbside Pick-up Details & Procedures:
1) Make your purchase online at silverijewellers.ca/shop
2) Await notification that your order is ready for pickup.
3) Arrive at Silveri during Pickup/Drop-off hours and call (519) 824-9700 notifying us that you are outside the store.
4) Have identification ready to show through your vehicle window. A Silveri staff member will come to your vehicle, check your ID and then place your order in your vehicle through the window or trunk.
If you're looking to have your jewellery or watch repaired, we are able to do this through In-Store or Curbside Drop-off and Pickup.
Here's how this will work:
1) Arrive at Silveri during Pickup/Drop-off Hours (remain in your vehicle).
2) Call (519) 824-9700 notifying our staff that you are looking to have your jewellery repaired.
3) They will walk you through the next steps and give you some information on your repair and then proceed to come to your vehicle where you will then drop your jewellery or watch into a repair job bag.
4) Our goldsmith will assess your piece(s) in the next few days and then give you a call with a quote and you can then decide if you would like to proceed with the repair. If so, they will then notify you when your repair(s) is complete. (You will then follow the above steps under Online Orders #2-4).
If you have any questions regarding online purchases or repairs, please feel free to contact us.
Store find a place for and put away for storage More (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)